These classes are intended for children ages 5 and over. Many parents, doctor, teachers and psychologists find that Martial Arts improve children’s academic progress- attention span, listening skills, cooperative learning, following directions and leadership skills are all areas of training that directly carry over to the academic classroom.
Classes are divided by both age and skill level. All children are taught at their own pace to develop their present capabilities and bring out their hidden potential. The Masters are committed to helping each and every student improve.
Children listen better at home, handle homework and chores more efficiently, put more effort into schoolwork, and receive better grades.
The goal of Sky Eagle TaeKwonDo children’s program is to provide benefits that extend beyond the walls of the Martial Arts school.
Your child will learn:
- Better focus and concentration
- The importance of courtesy and respect
- Self-control and cooperation
- Coordination and the benefits of physical fitness
- How to set and achieve goals
- Commitment when faced with challenges